Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) oversees the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) recruitment and follows a rigorous selection process for recruiting deserving candidates.
BPSC CDPO 2021 exam was scheduled to be held on 31st October 2021, but the same has been postponed because of Bihar Panchayat Elections. In this article, we will overlook the detailed selection criteria for the BPSC CDPO exam.
BPSC CDPO Selection Criteria
The candidates applying for the post of CDPO should satisfy all the conditions provided by BPSC CDPO Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who do not meet the criteria or fake the documents should also refrain from applying as they can be debarred from other BPSC examinations.
|BPSC CDPO Selection Criteria
|Maximum: 37 YearsMinimum: 21 Years(category wise relaxations are applicable)
|The Candidates should have completed a Graduate Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board or University
|No. Of Attempts
|No specified limit. The candidates can give BPSC CDPO exam till the maximum age limit.
|No prior work experience is necessary
BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
Under its Bihar Social Welfare Department, Bihar Public Service Commission has released the following recruitment notification for the CDPO positions.
|31st October, 2021
BPSC CDPO: Selection Process
- The candidates have to appear and clear the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview conducted by BPSC.
- BPSC CDPO exam is conducted in both Hindi and English, and the candidate can select any one of them.
- The Preliminary Exam is an objective type test of General Knowledge. The test will have a total duration of two hours and carries a maximum of 150 marks. All the questions will be multiple-choice questions in which the candidate needs to select one correct answer out of four options provided.
- The Mains Exam will be having three compulsory subjects and one optional subject. The total duration of the test is three hours. The mandatory and optional subject test is a descriptive type exam, and candidates have to attempt all four modules separately.
- The interview carries 120 marks.
- The candidates get selected overall basis performance in all three parameters.
- The candidates who can meet the minimum cut-off criteria for each step can move forward to the next step.
Let us look at the detailed table showing the complete exam pattern and different parameters of the selection process:
|Type of Exam
|Compulsory SubjectsHindiGeneral Studies Paper 1General Studies Paper 2
|Individual Marks100 marks300 marks300 marks
|Time Limit3 Hours3 Hours3 Hours
|Optional SubjectsHome SciencePsychologySociologyLabor and Social Welfare
|Individual Marks300 marks
|Time Limit3 Hours
|Face-to-Face Interview with BPSC Board
I hope, now you have a clear picture of the BPSC CDPO recruitment procedure.
All the Best!